How to change the look/layout of your dokuwiki / install a new template.
Posted by rolf on Thursday, 12 March 2015
- Download a template from here.
- Extract the downloaded template archive (usually a .zip or .tgz file) in the lib/tpl/ folder of your dokuwiki:
* connect via ftp to the lib/tpl/ folder on the server and copy/upload the extracted template folder there (e.g. lib/tpl/arctic-mbo)
- Then select the template in the Config Manager by adjusting the template option.
* To open Config Manager it is necessary to be logged in as admin, then click on admin--> Configuration Settings --> template
I use the arctic-mbo template. I didn't like the table of contents at the top in the artic-mbo template, hence I set "Maximum level for table of contents" to 0.